HYDROPHOBIC PROTECTION FOR PROTECTIVE FILM & VINYL
Upgrade your ride to a luxurious-level with Diamond PPF - an ultra-slick nanodiamond coating that lasts 18 months. This one-layer wonder is explicitly designed for paint protection film & vinyl - offering superior protection for your wrap. Plus, it's easy to apply, maximizes hydrophobic properties, and offers amazing self-cleaning properties.
Diamond PPF is a nanodiamond, single-layer coating specially formulated for flexible surfaces that expand and contract, such as self-healing paint protection or vinyl films. Diamond PPF will create a transparent protective layer that will last 18 months and will repel water and provide UV protection for your car's wrapped surfaces. Diamond PPF will not add gloss or alter any matte, satin, or flat film finish in any way.
- Apply in temperatures between 10-30°C, 50-90°F.
- Apply in a closed, well ventilated indoor area with air humidity not exceeding 70%.
- Wear protective gloves.
- Use fresh applicators & microfiber towels for application of additional layers (do not use previously used towels).
- Lasts up to 36 months with excellent hydrophobicity, an irresistible smooth feel, and our highest level of gloss
- Diamond WRAP - 50ml
- Diamond Body Prep - 100ml + Sprayer
- Applicator Pad
- Microfiber Towels
Finish and Residues:
- Slick-feeling and caramel gloss shine with excellent hydrophobicity
Directions for Use:
- Wash, dry, then treat the car body with Diamond Body Prep.
- Shake the Diamond PPF bottle well for 15 seconds.
- Place 8-15 drops on an applicator and apply to 1-2 elements of the car in a crosshatch fashion.
- Wait 1-3 mins for flashing, then polish off the excess with a microfiber towel. Hand buff to an excellent caramel gloss shine. The car is ready to drive away!
- If applying in high heat or humidity, lower time between application and removal.
- Test over a small area to determine appropriate time to let the coating bond to the surface.
- Apply to body, headlights, rubber, and metal trim.
- As the coating bonds to the surface a haze will appear. This indicates coating is ready to remove.
- If product dries on the surface or is difficult to remove, re-wet the area with more product and immediately buff off.
*Special Note from Diamond ProTech: Known for their warmth and color depth, Diamond ProTech formulas for Diamond Body activates a chemical named titanium butoxide that will turn slightly yellow upon UV exposure. This activation enriches your vehicles warmth, gloss, and final finish. If you receive a bottle that is clear or yellow, both are acceptable and does not constitute a faulty product. The product yellowing is normal activation, it will not yield discoloration to your vehicle’s finish; it will only enrich and increase warmth of all vehicle colors.